Thursday, March 18, 2021

My Personal Information

HELLO GUYS!!!!



My name is Dharmasari Padma, my nickname is Padma. I was born in Bekasi, January 25, 2001. I live in East Bekasi. I am the first of 2 siblings. I really like purple and I love all colors too. My favorite foods are rendang, fried rice, and fast food. My favorite drinks are milk, tea, coffee, fruit juices, and I really like ice cream. My hobbies are reading comics and novels, listening to music, watching dramas, drawing, painting, embroidering, photography, playing games, and many more. 
I live in East Bekasi. I live with my parents and younger sister.

My playgroup is in Surabaya, then Kindergarten until Vocational High School in Strada Budi Luhur, Bekasi.

I used to want to be a foreign language translator. When I was in middle school I wanted to go to college majoring in Japanese, then at the Vocational High School I wanted to study majoring in Korean Language and Culture. Because I am attending school in private Vocational High School, I canceled my intention to study at UI. Although it is not always a Vocational High School student who cannot attend Public Universities.
In the end I chose to study at Christian University of Indonesia, faculty of Letter and Languages English Education Department. Besides being a teacher, I also want to be a translator. Through this department I can improve my English skills, cause I also want to travel to many countries.


My future dream is that I want to become a translator, be a language clever person, be able to travel the world, become a rich person.


Thank you for reading this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment