Thursday, March 18, 2021

People and Place

 People

I had two good friends when I was in junior high school. At that time we played together a lot. In high school if we had free time, we met, played and went out together. We help each other, give opinions and give advice.



Her name is Ludwina Diajeng. Usually called Ajeng. We were friends because we were in the same class during the 1st grade of junior high school. Ajeng is a good person, likes to help. She likes basketball. When she was in grade 2 high school she moved to Yogyakarta.



Her name is Vanessa Owen. Usually called Vanessa. We were friends because we were in the same class when we were in the second grade of junior high school. Vanessa is kind, smart, helpful, loves to give advice.


This is a photo when Ajeng came to Bekasi, we met.


Place

~Unforgettable Moment~

The unforgettable moment was when I went to Yogyakarta with my friend. There are some photos that I took.
On 23 December 2017 I visited "Goa Jepang Kaliurang Yogyakarta".



On 25 December 2017 I went to "Tebing Breksi".



On 27 December 2017 I went to "Puncak Becici".



Thank you for reading my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment