Friday, July 9, 2021

Getting Around

I went on vacation to Surabaya during the Vocational High School graduation holiday. I went with my mom and my sister. In the morning we went to Gambir station by GrabCar. Arriving at Gambir Station, we went to Surabaya by train. After about 9 hours we finally arrived in Surabaya. we arrived at Surabaya Pasarturi Station at night. from Surabaya Pasarturi Station, we went to Grandma's house by GrabCar.

In surabaya, we travel with grandma, uncle and aunt to various places. We also went to eat together at the restaurant. I went to the mall with my aunt.

After one week of our vacation in Surabaya, we returned to Bekasi. In the morning we went to Surabaya Pasarturi Station, then in the afternoon we arrived at Pasar Jatinegara Station. We took a GrabCar to our house in Bekasi.

Thank you for reading my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment