Friday, June 18, 2021

Art

I really like art, I like coloring, drawing, painting, photography, listening to music, and many more.

The music that I like is popular music or pop music, ballad music, classical music, and several other genres of music. I like Korean pop music, I like K-Pop because the music is good and easy listening. I really like several K-Pop boy groups, the names are ASTRO and Neo Culture Technology (NCT). Liking K-Pop can inspire me, there are many lessons to be learned.

ASTRO


Neo Culture Technology (NCT)


The benefits of listening to music for me are: music can make me more excited, music can relieve my boredom, and music can change my mood. I listen to music when I'm in a bad mood, and my mood will gradually improve. I often listen to music while singing.

Several years ago I visited the National Gallery of Indonesia. There are some photos I've taken there:







No comments:

Post a Comment