Friday, June 18, 2021

Survival


Survival experience, I have experienced it when there was a flood outside my house, and there was also a power outage in my home area due to continuous rain for a whole day.

At that time I could not leave the house to buy food, all shops were closed due to flooding and power outages. I ate rice with modest side dishes using what was still available, I saved water for bathing using the water I had stored in a bucket.

After a day, the flood began to recede, but still there was a power outage. I started to be able to go out of the house to buy food, and buy water to wash dishes and take a shower. What I need in this survival condition is food and water, flashlights and candles for lighting, and money. That's the story from my experience, thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment