Friday, June 18, 2021

Money



Everything needs money, to survive. Money is very useful for everyone to buy food, buy necessities, buy things we want. money does not guarantee happiness, because happiness lies in the people we care about and our achievement of something. Money is only a means of temporary happiness.


I keep my money in my wallet and in bank accounts. I sometimes waste money in shopping for goods on online sites or online stores. I buy the items I need on online sites because they are cheaper than offline stores and often have free shipping. I also sometimes buy or order food online through an app, but I keep pushing myself to save.


We must save money for what we need in the future, don't waste money on something we don't need.


Some quotes about money:

"Money is numbers and numbers never end. If it takes money to be happy, your search for happiness will never end." -Bob Marley

"Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. There is nothing in its nature to produce happiness. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of its filling a vacuum, it makes one.” -Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment